Current job openings at Sockwell (Goodhew, LLC).
Customer Service Representative
Location: Chattanooga, TN
We're looking for a Customer Service Representative! This is an exciting opportunity to join the Customer Service Department of one of the fastest growing sock brands nationally and internationally. You should be well organized, self motivated, computer proficient, and excited to grow in an evolving corporate environment. The candidate must exhibit excellent communication skills, as the position requires daily interaction with Sockwell customers and retail accounts.
Responsibilities for the position include: Building relationships with field sales reps, retailers & international distributors, addressing needs in direct-to-consumer emails and phone calls, providing all required information to the reps, and participating all other aspects of the Customer Service team.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ Years’ experience in customer service, particularly within the retail arena, is preferred.
If interested, please send your resume with cover letter to Thomas Lee at Sockwell via email (email@example.com) or fax (423-643-0825).
Maintain Office Hours: 8:15am – 5pm, Monday - Friday (must be punctual)
Customer service responsibilities with retail accounts and online shoppers:
- Managing New Orders: Ensure New Orders are entered timely with order confirmations. Notify rep or customer of any backordered items on their orders.
- Managing Existing Orders: Allocate and pick orders; notify reps or customers if shipping past cancel date. Communicate if they want cancel date extended or to cancel backordered items.
- Managing International Distributor Accounts: Ensure timelines are met and accounts are notified of shipping status.
- Managing Direct-to-Consumer (DTC) Requests: Answer phone calls and emails from consumers. Address any issues. Assist in DTC backend support listing products and
Work closely with the Internal and Field Sales Team Members
- Assist with Monthly Shipping Budget & other requests
- Reply to rep inquiries regarding credit status, shipping status, order confirmations, etc.
- Collate and mail monthly commissions for reps
Work with Warehouse
- Daily: Pick Tickets: Allocate & Pick.
- Daily: Communicate on special orders.
Mail & AP
- Run report of open invoices for accounts.
- Review and communicate with past due accounts.