Returns & Warranty
Our Feel Better Guarantee
We stand by our socks and our promise to help you feel better. If you are not happy with your socks, please feel free to return them using one of the options below. If you have any questions, our Customer Service team is here to help. We want you to love your Sockwells!
Contact Our Customer Service Team
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm EST
866-929-1365 | email@example.com
Returns & Warranty Details
To be eligible for a Return or Exchange
- Socks must have been purchased from SockwellUSA.com within the past 60 days.
- Your item must be in the same condition that you received it.
- Please return in original packaging if possible.
- Socks purchased as closeout are not eligible for returns.
We try our very best to make sure all the socks leaving our warehouse meet our standards for quality, but we know we're not perfect. Our Warranty covers defective or damaged socks, including socks purchased at one of our many retail partners.
- If you have a pair of Sockwell socks that you feel is defective or damaged, even after our 60-day return policy, please submit a Warrant Claim through our Warranty Portal.
- Attaching photos during the claim submission process is optional, but may enable us to expedite your claim.
- Our customer service team will respond to you within 1-2 business days to help resolve your issue.
- We may request that you send your item to us for inspection and quality control.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you may vary.
Late or missing refunds
For returns, your refund will begin processing as soon as the socks are scanned as delivered to our warehouse. If you haven’t received a refund yet:
- Please check your bank or credit card account again.
- Contact your bank or credit card company. It may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only in-season items may be returned. Closeout items cannot be returned for a refund or exchange, but may be eligible for a warranty exchange in the case of defect or damage.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be emailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and they will find out about your return.